tweak

tweak

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday








the Awesome
Andrew Smith, he took the pictures of Italy above gorgeous right?
I'm going to Italy this summer! I'm going with a couple of my friends from last semester
so you will hear a lot more about that later on!
Google maps you can go anywhere in the world from you room, i feel like i'm on bed knobs and broomsticks...don't judge me.
Summer reading lists every year I make one and every year i read maybe 2 but thats okay
the Awkward
I was at a small concert and I hit my head on the hanging lamp. On top of everyone staring at me the singer in the band called me out saying "hey are you okay? i saw you hit your head on that lamp" typical. my life.
Yesterday I didn't wear a coat all day, today its snowing. This cycle has happened twice this week.
That girl who is on the elliptical next to you who keeps craning her neck so she can see if she is more in shape than you...you know the 0ne I'm talking about {someone please explain to me why you would be compelled to do that haha}
have an awesome day
or if your like me have an awkward {just make sure you laugh at yourself }
:)

1 comment:

Alynne Leigh said...

Ahhh, your pictures are gorgeous!
Italy's on the top of my list of places to visit.
Boyfriend and I were anticipating going this summer, to visit his family, but decided next year would be a better bet with moolah.
Adorable blog! :) So glad I stumbled on it! Can't wait to see what else you've got in store :)