tweak

tweak

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!!

lost things by: A Fine Frenzy
Awesome
This music video (see pictures above) need I say more?!
My old roommate came back to visit woot woot
Yoga...seriously you need to take a class (if you go to byu-i hopefully I'll be an instructor in the fall, so you can come to my class!)
baby powder, slightly weird but works miracles for lets just say...less than squeaky clean hair
Emily from the Bachelor totally going to win!! (if you don't believe me watch monday's episode and count how many times he says mercy!! he never said that before but now he does because he's living with Emily who says it all the time. plus he smiled when chris said will it be emily?)
Awkward
A friend and I went to swing dancing last night, although I looked like a fool it was so much fun (despite random strangers not believing that I can not swing dance for bean and insisting I dance with them anyway)
My conversation with a friend about how his presentation went;
him: "we were talking about pro-nouns and antecedents but, I didn't really know how to explain it so it was a little awkward"
me of course:"science is the worst!"
he just stared at me and said: "english."
I know what pro-nouns are...I pinky promise!
other than that surprisingly unawkward week-kudos. to. me.

No comments: