tweak

tweak

Thursday, March 3, 2011

In the spirit of the Daybook, Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Awkward

Hitting your head against... never mind, this one is too awkward
Strangers who tell you their life story...TMI pal.
Squeaky shoes in a quiet hallway
Snugling under the covers and realizing a the light across the room is still on
Skidding on ice on your way to class and pretending like no one saw, just laugh it off kid
Having to swaddle fake babies in Infants and Toddlers class
Being single and in an Infants and Toddlers class (I'm taking it for my major, I'm not going to have children anytime soon, okay?!)
Walking into class 30 second late and then trying ignoring the 40 pairs of eyes watching you as you find a seat
Responding to something a stranger says then they look at you funny because they were talking to...themselves. and I'm the crazy one?!
Also I may or may not have walked into the men's room. I also may or may not have thought oh my gosh there is a boy in here! and then realized there are no urinals in the girls bathroom...awkwardd

Awesome
A photo of mine was chosen to be on a jones soda bottle aww yeahhh (p.s. that's the picture, look for it on strawberry lime flavors)
cookie dough cream cheese (yes for bagels silly!) best. discovery. ever.
instead of snowing, it rained last night! time to break out the swimsuits :D
skype, never ceases to amaze me how I can see people half way around the world
Laughing at a stranger with another stranger in a nice way of course!
Discovering that you bought a pre-highlighted textbook
The stroller lane around the track at the gym...only at byu-i do
Cute old people holding hands

have an awesome thursday!


3 comments:

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Congratulations on your picture. That is so exciting (and the picture is great).

Unknown said...

Thanks!

carlotta cisternas said...

I love the photograph - so pretty! And oh man, walking into the men's restroom has happened to me before too! Awkward.